Friday, November 5, 2010

FOR THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO.

I must admit I’m not quite the documentary fan, the closest I’ve gotten to ‘documentarish’ is the real housewives of orange county…but I recently stumbled upon one that I think everyone should watch whether they’re gay or straight, it’s called FOR THE BIBLES TELLS ME SO (Religion: The Horrors, Beliefs and Homophobia). It’s about the misuse of the Bible to justify Homophobia and other kinds of prejudice. Watch the trailer below:


                      video
Many people in Uganda lack education about homosexuality and I guess this does just the trick. All I know is I’m definitely showing it to my parents when I fully come out…that’s if they’ll want to hear me out. But it is one of the most liberating things I’ve ever watched. This is the you tube link to the full thing, so is the one in the text above. It’s in parts so just follow the numbers. Enjoy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment